What are Various Organic Products Used for Body Care?
Organic products are those products which are made from organic agriculture. Different body care items are made from organic agriculture like makeup, body wash, moisturiser, facial treatments, shampoo, etc.
Similar to organic food, organic body care products are also expensive. They also have higher price tags than organic food products. We need good organic products for the best body care to keep our skin healthy and glowing.
An effective body care routine can also help in preventing acne and wrinkles. Now let’s discuss various types of body care organic products.
Types of organic products used in body care
There are different types of organic products used in the body care:
- Body lotion.
- Bath salt/Scrub.
- Pain-relieving oil.
- Hand and feet lotion.
- Body skin Toning oil.
- Intimate wash.
- Massage candle.
- Navel oils.
- Massage oil.
- Hair Removal Etc.
These are some of the organic products that make your skin healthy and glowing. Do you know what comes with body care? Many people are confused between body care and skincare. We will try to explain everything so that you are not confused next time when you buy some products.
What is the Difference Between Skincare and Body Care?
Our body is our largest organ, and it varies from head to toe; even different people have different bodies. Each woman has a different body than the other, so for the males. For example, each body requires different needs to maintain its beauty, from thickness to pore size.
As we are exposed to chemicals, dust, and bad air, we need to care for our bodies. Do you know why we do not scrub our faces? Why do we use separate facial cream than body lotion? Because each skin is different in cell size, thickness, number of oil glands etc.
The main difference between body care and skincare is
- Our face skin cells are smaller than the body cells. Due to this, harmful chemicals are not able to penetrate the skin.
- Also, face skin is the thinnest layer of skin present in the body. So, it is a more visible area for ageing. That is why our face should be treated better than the body.
- Many people have a general misconception that oil produced on our skin is bad; no, it is not; rather, it helps heal our skin.
- Also, our face has more hair follicles than the body, So due to dust, sweat throughout the day increases the chances of clogging our pores. If not cleaned properly, it may not be good for the face.
You need some organic products to keep your body and skin healthy and glowing. Now, do you know what comes with body care? If not, the information given below is quite useful to you.
What is Included in the Body Care Routine?
It is not just you need products for body care. Rather you should follow a regular process/routine to keep your body/skin healthy. Follow the steps given below:
- Get cleaned– Does not matter what your skin is going through; you need to clean all of your body. Use cleanser for this purpose. If possible, look for the body wash and make your skin cleaned throughout the day. Get the best organic care body products for this purpose.
- Shave the right way – Start by spending very little time on the shaving purpose. Water will soften your skin and make it ready for the major purpose. Apply shaving cream to your skin before shaving.
- Hydrate the body from head to toe:Apply moisturiser after cleansing or shaving. After showering, it is the best time to moisturise the body. Apply a moisturiser to the whole body and then leave it for absorb.
- Importance of night body care routine: Throughout the day, our skin faces UV radiations, dust particles, smoke and many other harmful pollutants. Due to this, free radicals are generated in our bodies, attacking healthy skin cells, which is very harmful.
Night time is the best time to repair the skin because the skin itself goes into the repair process, and even human growth hormones help repair our skin cells. Thus, if we clean our body at night, then this process is accelerated, and our body makes more collagen. Please use organic body care products.
This is a very important routine for body care. Now we will discuss the importance of natural and organic products for body care.
Importance of Natural And Organic Products for Body Care
It is recommended that organic products are more useful than chemical-based products because our skin has pores, and we do not want these chemicals to penetrate our body’s skin. There are a few great reasons which explain the importance of organic products.
Organic products are nutrient-rich: They are made from natural ingredients rich in nutrients, and it is great primarily for the skin. Mostly such products are made from coconut oil, Shea butter and many more herbs. They are also antioxidants that make them highly effective in treating skin pores.
These products are safe for your skin as you will notice that there will be no allergic reaction, irritation or scene problem in your skin. They are also very environmentally friendly because they are made of natural ingredients and do not impact the environment. They also do not leave harmful chemicals on the soil and water.
These body care products are visible on the skin as they penetrate deeply without side effects. That’s why they are a little – bit costly also. There are other reasons as well which explain this deeply.
Why are Organic Body Care Products Expensive?
There are many problems regarding natural products, but it is not related to body care. One of them is that they are very expensive without any reason and it is not worth it. But the reasons given below will change your mind set.
- Shelf life: Julia Teren once said that natural products have a shorter life than chemical-based products. Chemical products remain in store for almost 12-20 months, and as you know, that long shelf life is a red flag.
- Formulation: one of the great advantages of organic products is that they have a high concentration of active ingredients of essential oil. That’s why they are more costly than chemical-based products.
- Manufacturing cost: These products are made up of small batches to make them the best quality products. Also, they require a highly mechanised production process. From taking essential oils from the plants in the Himalayas to the factory, they require special care.
So, that is why they are more expensive than chemical-based products. If you want the best organic products for the skin, you can choose from Tatvik Ayurveda. They have fine quality of various types of chemical-free products. Many people already love them for providing the best body care products made based on Ayurveda principles.
Try Lavender bath salt, which provides huge benefits to combat fatigue. It also helps relax the muscle, eliminate skin roughness, aid blood circulation, etc. The soothing aroma of this gives you a peaceful sleep. A combination of warm water removes oil, dirt, and impurities from the skin.
At last, Coco Chanel once said, “Nature gives you the face when you are at twenty; it is up to you to maintain it till fifty.”