These days, teenagers already have a lot to worry about, from school, friends, and parties to obtaining excellent grades. Also, they experience a wide range of changes throughout these years, including hormonal and mental changes and physical ones. They also experience a lot of stress due to all of this, and when paired with other circumstances, this could affect their skin, especially their face care routine, as an acne outbreak is the first thing they experience when they stress or fret over something.
How can youngsters retain healthy skin throughout their adolescence? What are the straightforward actions they can take? Let’s take a closer look.
When you are in your teenage years, and your body is already starting to change rapidly, you should start practising a good skin care regime as it can assist you in maintaining the healthiest possible state of your skin and prevent premature ageing from posing concerns in the future. It’s also simple to adopt a skin care program that works. You only need the appropriate products for your skin type, the correct methods, and the drive to take care of your skin daily. Let’s explore the pro tips of how teenagers can maintain their face care routine in a hassle-free manner while using Tatvik Ayurveda’s products:
The first thing a teenager should do while selecting the products is to identify their skin type as the product they will choose should match their type of skin; otherwise, they will feel inflammation, or some allergy might break out on their face, which can prove to be fatal sometimes which might disrupt their face care routine.
- Normal Skin – Normal skin is typically said to be flawless and has a soft texture when felt with fingers. It is free of spots, blemishes and imperfections. The skin’s surface doesn’t feel oily or dry, and the pores are tiny. Blood flow to the skin is good, and there is a healthy balance between oil production and water content. Hence, teenagers should use Tatvik Ayurveda’s Kumkumadi Saffron, Turmeric and Vitamin E Night Face Serum if they have regular skin to avoid over-drying.
- Dry Skin – Flaky, less-than-smooth to the touch, dull, and irritating describe dry skin as it has unnoticeable pores, and the skin’s outer layer often sheds itself excessively. Thus, external moisturization in your face care regime is necessary for dry skin to remain smooth. Avoid washing your skin with soap and use a gentle, pH-balanced cleaner; instead, use Tatvik’s Rose and Saffron Face Cleanser. Likewise, avoid hot showers and take a bath with lukewarm water. Also, avoid scrubbing and washing too much.
- Oily Skin – As the name suggests, oily skin is said to be shiny after whatever products or how many times they wash their skin. It is also prone to whiteheads, blackheads, acne, open pores and pimples due to hormone levels fluctuation during adolescence, which may worsen matters for kids with oily skin. Use Tatvik Ayurveda’s Herbal Face Masks and Face Gels as they would provide an excellent and minty feeling to your skin which will soothe and calm the acne and pimples on your skin, and you will also get rid of oily skin in due time. Kusuma Aloe Vera and Cucumber Face Gel and Rose Water and Calamine Pink Clay Mask can be used on oily skin.
When you wake up in the dawn, you should always wash your face to remove the sweat and oil that have accumulated overnight on your skin. Instead of soap, use a gentle cleaner and rub gently, as vigorous rubbing might irritate the skin and cause it to produce more oil. Inculcate this habit in your face care regime.
Sunscreen is an utterly important product in your face care regime, and you should always carry it whenever you step out of your home and apply a two-layer of so that you can be protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Use Tatvik Ayurveda’s SPF 15 Tea Tree or SPF 30 Licorice Sunscreen as it has 10% Zinc Oxide and prevents sunburns, excessive dehydration of skin and allergies from sun exposure.
Utilize moisturizer twice a day, just like a face cleanser, to keep your skin hydrated and supple and to delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If you have oily skin, apply a mild, oil-free moisturizer to avoid clogging, and if your skin is prone to acne, you can also use moisturizers with a gel base.
Select a moisturizer and add it to your face care products that function as a broad-spectrum sunscreen to shield your skin from the sun’s rays. Avoid using moisturizers with extra fragrance if you have sensitive skin.
A little bit of make-up is acceptable as long as you clean your face at night. If you use make-up brushes, wash them frequently. Avoid using a too-dense foundation for your delicate skin; instead, use a tinted moisturizer like Tatvik Ayurveda’s Swamadhu Rose and Pomegranate Lip Balm and Tint, which takes care of your lips as well as cheeks too. Choose a colour that matches your skin tone by applying it around the jawline (not the hand!).
It’s alluring, and it’s hard to resist. And it is very fulfilling! But no. If you don’t want permanent scars on your face, don’t try to pimple popper game with your skin. Instead, try dabbing some tea tree oil that has been diluted with water on the acne or pimple, as it will help you kill any lingering germs and aid in healing the infection. This is an essential step in your face care regime and should be followed very strictly.
Although maintaining a healthier lifestyle is challenging, it is worthwhile in the long run. You may have healthier skin with a few dietary and activity modifications if you follow the below indications rigidly:
- Drink lots and lots of water to keep your skin smooth and hydrated
- Follow a balanced diet – proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals in equal measure and avoid junk food as it causes pimples and acne to grow more on your face.
- Try to exercise at least five days a week for 30 minutes each to keep your body in shape, and the extra natural glow will be the cherry on the cake for you.
- Avoid irrelevant stress and anxiety, be organized in any work you do, follow time management, plan a schedule and follow it judiciously, as it will help you keep a work balance in the future.
- Follow a sound sleep routine of 8 hours every day, as it will help you be fresh and not be a cranky person and benefit your skin to be more shiny and glossy.
- Maintain a proper nighttime skincare routine, including rejuvenating sleep, adequate removal of make-up, CTM, lip care, and hand cream. That’s it; you are ready to hit the bed.
- Stick to the routine!
With our list of adolescent straightforward skin tips, it’s essential to remember that using the right products and leading a healthy lifestyle will drastically improve your skin. Teenagers must establish routines for their lifestyle and skin care because of hormones and physical changes now and then. Also, go for ayurvedic products from Tatvik Ayurveda, which is made up of 100% natural organic herbs that soothe and calm your skin.