Key Ingredients – Papaya Extract, Almond Oil, Licorice Extract and Natural Cream Base
How do I use it?
- Start by cleansing, toning and moisturizing your skin.
- Apply the sunscreen liberally all over your face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply every two hours or as required.
- Set it with compact powder.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Papaya Extract – Papaya Fruit Extracts protect against UVA and UVB rays. Its antioxidant properties protect cells and prevent melanin overproduction. Its natural extracts exfoliate to reveal fresh, clear skin as a natural exfoliator.
- Almond Oil – With a natural sun protection factor of 6, almond oil can be used as a light and effective barrier against potentially harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Licorice Extract – It prevents pigmentation from UVB rays by inhibiting tyrosinase, an enzyme that causes dark pigments after sun exposure.
1. When should I use Tatvik Licorice – SPF 30 Sunscreen?
Ans. You should apply Tatvik Licorice – SPF 30 Sunscreen every day on skin not covered by clothing if you will be outside. The sun emits harmful UV rays year-round. Even on cloudy days, up to 80% of the sun’s harmful UV rays can penetrate the clouds.
2. How often should I apply it?
Ans. Apply sunscreen to dry skin 15 minutes before going outdoors and cover all skin not covered by clothing. Most adults need about 1 ounce to fully cover their body and don’t forget to apply to the tops of your feet, your neck, your ears, and the top of your head.
3. Who all can use Tatvik Licorice – SPF 30 Sunscreen?
Ans. Men, women and children over 12 years of age should use sunscreen every day. This includes people who tan easily or get sunburns after getting out in sun.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Licorice – SPF 30 Sunscreen protects from UV Rays and keeps skin hydrated. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 725
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review