Key Ingredients – Rose Oil, Dried Rose Powder, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamin E Oil
How do I use it?
- Scoop out a tiny amount of balm using spatula or clean fingertip.
- Apply on lips and spread evenly.
- Rub lips together for smooth absorption.
- Re-apply as and when required.
- For cheeks, Tap the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips and gently blend it out along your cheekbones. More layers can be added to achieve a more intense shade of the product.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy
- Pomegranate Extract – Pomegranate Flower Extract is another antioxidant and a star ingredient that contains polyphenols which helps in clearing dead skin accumulated on the lips, revealing soft, rosy pink and beautiful lips.
- Rose Oil – It is a good skin astringent and relieves anxiety and mental fatigue.
- Dried Rose Powder – Lightens pigmentation and promotes even tone.
- Vitamin E Oil – It acts as a humectant and emollient which helps parched lips instantly rise with moisturization.
1. Does Tatvik Rose and Pomegranate Lip Balm and Tint helps in moisturising chapped lips and maintaining blush around the cheeks?
Ans. Yes, Tatvik Lip Balm and Tint certainly helps and speeds up the healing process. It contains special alpha-hydroxyl acids, pure rose extracts and pomegranate that help in moisturizing and protecting the lips as well as keeps the blush of the cheek intact too.
2. Is it best to use Tatvik Rose and Pomegranate Lip Balm and Tint with lipstick?
Ans. It is best to use Tatvik Lip Balm under your lip stick so that your lips benefit from the emollients. It also helps hold the lip stick on a little better.
3. Can I use Tatvik Rose and Pomegranate Lip Balm and Tint every day?
Ans. When using your favourite lip balm, it is recommended that you apply it before the lipstick or lip gloss (before, not after) and after moisturiser, cream or sunscreen. To protect your lips, the recommended daily use is 6-8 coats a day (in the morning, before bed, and during the afternoon every couple of hours. Also, to use as tint, coat your face with primer before for enhanced and texturized skin.
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Swamadhu Rose and Pomegranate Lip Balm and Tint moisturize chapped lips and make it soft for longer duration. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1197
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review