Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Patchouli Oil and Natural Cleanser Base
How do I use it?
1. Take a small quantity of intimate care oil on your palm.
2. Use the fingers of the other hand and apply it very-very gently over your intimate areas.
3. Let it get absorbed for a few minutes and then wear your intimate clothes.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Aloe Vera Extract : This ‘humbler’ cousin of cactus, more than being a plant, is a magic potion from the gods. Its bitter gooey gel is an incredible source of rich minerals and vitamins that improve your skin’s health and make it look young forever.
2. Tea Tree Oil is a go-to essential oil for many ailments because of its fantastic antimicrobial and antifungal properties. The oil has been proven to be very effective in treating yeast infections in the pubic region from Candidiasis.
3. Patchouli Oil : Patchouli oil’s antifungal properties make it useful for using on intimate areas and it has the power to alleviate inflammation that is due to an infection
As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the oil on a small patch of your skin before using it.
1. What are the most popular essential oils for intimate male care?
Ans: Some of the most common essential oils for taking care of intimate male areas are essential oils obtained from Aloe vera, Lavender, Olive, Cucumber and Coconut. Tea Tree oil is also very good for intimate male care.
2. Which intimate wash is best for males?
Ans: Oil containing the goodness of essential oils like Aloe vera and Tea Tree oil extracts is best for intimate hygiene in males.
3. Can men use intimate wash daily?
Ans: Yes. In fact, using intimate wash daily ensures your private parts are healthy, itch-free, and smell-free.
4. Is intimate wash required for men?
Ans: The private parts are covered for most of the day, thus accumulating dirt and sweat. This leads to foul odor and penile infections. Doing intimate wash daily helps prevent this accumulation and hence prevents infections which may lead to severe complications.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Swaccha Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Intimate Care Oil helps in preventing bacterial and fungal infection from intimate areas and provides long lasting freshness to skin. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 725