Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract, Cucumber Extract, Organic Honey Extract, Glycerine and Natural Liquid Soap Base
How do I use it?
1. Wet your hands with water and take some hand wash on your hand.
2. Now, rub your hands together and make some lather.
3. Use one hand to rub the back of the other hand and in between the fingers. Repeat the process for another hand.
4. Rinse your hands with water and then dry your hands with a clean towel.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Aloe Vera Extract : The leaves of Aloe vera contain a pulp that is a rich source of vitamins A, C, E, and B12. Aloe vera soothes the skin and prevents it from several skin challenges.
2. Cucumber Extract: The originator of the famous phrase, “cool as a cucumber”, it contains several essential nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants. It helps clean clogged pores, boost hydration levels, and leave glowing skin.
3. Organic Honey Extract: A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin, treats eczema and psoriasis, and eliminates dead skin cells.
4. Glycerine – It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves the skin barrier function.
Don’t use this hand wash for washing your face.
As some users may have sensitive skin, kindly test the handwash on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your palms.
Q.1: How long should you wash your hand?
Ans: To keep your hands clean and germ-free, one should wash hands properly for at least 20 seconds, using a good quality hand wash, like the ones offered by Tatvik Ayurveda.
Q.2: How is hand washing different from hand sanitizers?
Ans: A hand wash helps kill germs from our hands and prevents the transmission of germs from one person to another. Hand sanitizer kills the disease-causing pathogens and germs from our hands.
Q.3: Why purchase hand washes and sanitizers from Tatvik Ayurveda?
Ans: The hand washes and hand sanitizer from Tatvik Ayurveda keep your hands clean and germ-free and moisturize your skin and protect it from damage. This way, they keep the skin of your hands soft and supple.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Mridusparsha Aloe Vera and Cucumber Hand Wash helps in controlling skin infection and softens the hand. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 475