Key Ingredients: Moringa Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Green Tea Leaves and Olive Oil
How to use:
- Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Moisten the bar and rub it directly through your hair from scalp to ends.
- Work up a thick lather with the pads of your finger
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Moringa Oil – It is extracted from the seeds of Moringa Tree. The oil is light in quality. The dry, light fluid has the mysterious and unique ability to penetrate the hair roots and detoxify it from harmful chemicals.
- Aloe Vera Extract – It is a rich source of antioxidants which help fight free radicals in hair.
- Green Tea Leaves – This is anti – inflammatory in nature, has natural catechins, rich in poly phenols and Vitamin B which helps in fighting bacteria and fungus parasite which are perfect breeding ground for them.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo bar on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural bar, it is very safe to use on all hair types.
1. Does Tatvik Shampoo Bar lather and work as well as liquid commercial shampoo?
Ans. A shampoo bar is basically a concentrated shampoo with no water; therefore you will not need as much lather as with commercial liquid shampoos. Too much lather in shampoo bars could mean the shampoo has very strong cleansing power, and this can dry your scalp.
2. How long Tatvik Shampoo Bar does lasts for?
Ans. Different brands of shampoo bars will last for different amounts of time, depending on the ingredients or the way the shampoo has been manufactured. They will also last depending on how often your wash your hair.
3. How often do I use this Tatvik Shampoo Bar on my hair?
Ans. Depending on your lifestyle and daily routine, you can shampoo and condition your hair two to three times a week.
4. How do I carry these Tatvik Shampoo Bar with me while travelling?
Ans. You can carry it in an aerated pouch or a reusable container that can be dried well.
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Moringa, Aloe Vera and Green Tea Shampoo Bar helps in nourishing the hair, reduces hair fall and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
Tatvik Ayurveda Nirmalkesha Charcoal and Tea Tree Hair Oil
Tatvik Ayurveda Nirmalkesha Onion, Hibiscus and Beetroot Shampoo Bar
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 725
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review