Key Ingredients: Henna , Neem Powder, Extracts of Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Tulsi and Methi, Coconut Oil, Oilve Oil and Argan Oil
How to use:
- Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Moisten the bar and rub it directly through your hair from scalp to ends.
- Work up a thick lather with the pads of your finger
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.`
- Henna – Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within.
- Neem – Neem removes chronic dandruff; cleanse the scalp and conditioning the hair.
- Amla – It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair and its calcium property promotes healthier hair.
- Shikakai – Shikakai fruit is popularly referred to as “fruit for the hair” as it has a naturally mild pH that gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of natural oils and encourages strong hair roots.
- Reetha – Makes hair extremely soft, gorgeous and overall beautiful and ensures that you get healthy hair without an ounce of chemicals on your tresses.
- Brahmi – It reduces dryness, itchiness and flakiness.
- Bhringraj – Bhringraj Oil can be warmed and applied to hair to treat dandruff. It also provides relief from the itchiness and greasiness caused by dandruff.
- Tulsi – Tulsi benefits hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs hair loss.
- Methi –It has high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil in the shampoo bar conditions hair naturally making it smooth and shiny.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil moisturizes your hair and scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo bar on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural bar, it is very safe to use on all hair types.
1. Does Tatvik Shampoo Bar lather and work as well as liquid commercial shampoo?
Ans. A shampoo bar is basically a concentrated shampoo with no water; therefore you will not need as much lather as with commercial liquid shampoos. Too much lather in shampoo bars could mean the shampoo has very strong cleansing power, and this can dry your scalp.
2. How long Tatvik Shampoo Bar does lasts for?
Ans. Different brands of shampoo bars will last for different amounts of time, depending on the ingredients or the way the shampoo has been manufactured. They will also last depending on how often your wash your hair.
3. How often do I use this Tatvik Shampoo Bar on my hair?
Ans. Depending on your lifestyle and daily routine, you can shampoo and condition your hair two to three times a week.
4.How do I carry these Tatvik Shampoo Bar with me while travelling?
Ans. You can carry it in an aerated pouch or a reusable container that can be dried well.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Henna with 8 Herbs Shampoo Bar helps imparts rich brown shade to hair, protects hair melanin and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 725