Key Ingredients: Henna, Neem Powder, Dried Powder of Amla, Reetha, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Tulsi and Methi
How to use:
- Ensure that your hair and scalp are clean, ideally using a sulphate free shampoo.
- Take a dollop of the cream & spread it evenly on your hair from root to tips using fingers.
- Rest it for 5-10 minutes and let the mask do its task.
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Henna – Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within.
- Neem Powder – Neem removes chronic dandruff; cleanse the scalp and conditioning the hair.
- Dried Amla Powder – It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair and its calcium property promotes healthier hair.
- Reetha – Makes hair extremely soft, gorgeous and overall beautiful and ensures that you get healthy hair without an ounce of chemicals on your tresses.
- Brahmi – It reduces dryness, itchiness and flakiness.
- Bhringraj – Bhringraj Oil can be warmed and applied to hair to treat dandruff. It also provides relief from the itchiness and greasiness caused by dandruff.
- Tulsi – Tulsi benefits hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs hair loss.
- Methi –It has high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the mask on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural mask, it is very safe to use on all hair types.
1. Is Tatvik Henna with 8 Herbs Hair Mask product be used by both Men and Women?
Ans. Yes, this product is unisex and can be both used by Men and Women.
2. Does Tatvik Henna with 8 Herbs Hair Mask contain any harmful chemicals which are dangerous for our hairs?
Ans. All our products are completely safe to use. We are very choosy when it comes to ingredients selection, and are strictly against using any harmful chemicals including parabens, sulphates and mineral oils.
3. From when can I expect to see results?
Ans. The results are visible from first usage itself.
4. Can I leave the Tatvik Henna with 8 Herbs Hair Mask on for too long?
Ans. Leaving a hair mask on for too long can cause hair fatigue which results in hair expanding or contracting. Apply it for 10 minutes and the wash it off.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Henna with 8 Herbs Hair Mask helps imparts rich brown shade to hair, protects hair melanin and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 725