Key Ingredients: Bhringraj, Moringa Oil, Rosemary Oil, Plant Glycerine, Argan Oil, Hibiscus Extract, Tea Tree oil and Witch Hazel
How to use:
- Ensure that your hair and scalp are clean, ideally using a sulphate free shampoo
- After hair wash, on towel-dried damp hair, shake well & drop 4-5 drops on palm.
- Lightly massage on all strands and scalp, concentrating on ends.
- Get extremely good; frizz control, conditioned & cuticle protected hair.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Bhringraj – Bhringraj oil can be warmed and applied to hair to treat dandruff. It also provides relief from the itchiness and greasiness caused by dandruff.
- Moringa Oil – It is extracted from the seeds of Moringa Tree. The oil is light in quality. The dry, light fluid has the mysterious and unique ability to penetrate the hair roots and detoxify it from harmful chemicals.
- Rosemary Oil – Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary essential oil is used to prevent premature graying and dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp.
- Plant Glycerine – It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage. It will also appear to grow faster because it’s not breaking off at the ends.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil moisturizes your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage.
- Hibiscus – It is effective in managing dandruff and removing lice from the scalp due to its insecticidal property and provides blooming freshness to your hair.
- Tea Tree Oil – By treating the source of the overproduction, tea tree oil helps in regulate the scalp’s oil production, resulting in a healthier scalp and better-looking hair.
- Witch Hazel – It acts like a shield and protects the skin from UVA/ UVB rays. It has age defying properties and is highly moisturising.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the serum on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural serum, it is very safe to use on all hair types.
1. Does Tatvik Hair Serum causes hair fall?
Ans. No, it does not. In fact, hair serums help in detangling hair which reduces hair fall.
2. Between a hair serum and hair oil which is better?
Ans. Both hair serum and hair oil have their own uses and benefits. If you are looking for a temporary and instant fix, hair serum is the way to go. But, if you are seeking a long term and permanent remedy to your hair issues, then hair oil is perfect for you.
3. What does Tatvik Hair Serum contain?
Ans. A hair serum usually contains Silicones, Amino acids and Silk proteins. But Tatvik Hair Serum has a set of different ingredients which brings all different benefits at one place.
4. Can Tatvik Hair Serum be used daily?
Ans. The use of hair serum is ideal for times when you are going out for a lunch, a party, function or any other occasion. Daily use is not advisable as it can have severe effect on the health of your hair.
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Prajakta Rosemary, Lavender and Bhringraj Hair Serum add lustre, nourish, protect from free radicals /photo-damage and moisturize the hair. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
Tatvik Ayurveda Nirmalkesha Charcoal and Tea Tree Conditioning Shampoo
Tatvik Ayurveda Nirmalkesha Onion, Hibiscus and Beetroot Hair Mask
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 2317
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review