Key Ingredients: Moringa Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Green Tea Leaves and Olive Oil
How to use:
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp
- Coat the lengths of your hair with the oil, concentrating on the ends
- Leave it on for at least an hour or overnight for better results
- For best results, use twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Moringa Oil – It is extracted from the seeds of Moringa Tree. The oil is light in quality. The dry, light fluid has the mysterious and unique ability to penetrate the hair roots and detoxify it from harmful chemicals.
- Aloe Vera Extract – It is a rich source of antioxidants which help fight free radicals in hair.
- Green Tea Leaves – This is anti – inflammatory in nature, has natural catechins, rich in poly phenols and Vitamin B which helps in fighting bacteria and fungus parasite which are perfect breeding ground for them.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
Caution – Apply this hair oil to your hairline and observe for the next 24 hours. If there’s no reaction, you can apply it to your hair. If the scalp is sensitive, continue the test for 7 days. This helps ensure you are not allergic to the ingredient. If irritation occurs, please discontinue the product and consult a dermatologist.
1. What age group can use this Tatvik Hair Oil?
Ans. You can use this Hair Oil if you are 13 year old or above.
2. When you should apply Tatvik Hair Oil?
Ans. The best time to apply hair oil is when your hair and scalp is clean. Otherwise thw oil will not get absorbed. Use this oil when your hair is slightly damp.
3.What is the scent of this Tatvik Hair Oil?
Ans. It has a slight smell of henna which might smell pungent to some people as well. It is also normal for oil to have no aroma.
4. How much amount of Tatvik Hair Oil can be applied?
Ans. Applying oil everyday means you need to shampoo your hair every day. This may leave you with dry scalp and hair as the natural moisturizer will be washed off. Limit hair oiling to twice a week.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Moringa, Aloe Vera and Green Tea Hair Oil helps in nourishing hair and reduces hair fall and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 925