Key Ingredients: Moringa Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Green Tea Leaves, Olive Oil, Honey Extract, Glycerine and Natural Shampoo Base
How to use:
- Take a generous amount of shampoo in your palms and rub to create a rich lather.
- Apply it on wet hair and massage it into the hair and scalp in downward motion.
- Leave it for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Moringa Oil – It is extracted from the seeds of Moringa Tree. The oil is light in quality. The dry, light fluid has the mysterious and unique ability to penetrate the hair roots and detoxify it from harmful chemicals.
- Aloe Vera Extract – It is a rich source of antioxidants which help fight free radicals in hair.
- Green Tea Leaves – This is anti – inflammatory in nature, has natural catechins, rich in poly phenols and Vitamin B which helps in fighting bacteria and fungus parasite which are perfect breeding ground for them.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
- Honey Extract – It is anti-inflammatory; it can be helpful for those with an inflamed scalp or those with dandruff.
- Glycerine – It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage. It will also appear to grow faster because it’s not breaking off at the ends.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural base conditioning shampoo, it is very safe to use on all hair types. Also, do not wrap your hair in a bun while shampooing to avoid hair breakage.
1. What age group can use this Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo?
Ans. You can use this Conditioning Shampoo if you are 13 year old or above.
2. Is Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo a unisex product?
Ans. Yes, it is a unisex product.
3. Does one go through a transition with Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo?
Ans. There’s minimal to no transition phase.
4. How much amount of Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo can be applied?
Ans. We go very carefully because we mostly have to first cleanse the scalp and then the hair as we rinse out this conditioning shampoo. So we always gradually apply some shampoo to the hair and never everything at once.
For thin shampoos apply about 5 to 10 ml; for thick shampoos we would advise you to apply a dosage the size of a coin. It always depends what type of shampoo it is. It is important to cleanse the whole scalp.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Moringa, Aloe Vera and Green Tea Conditioning Shampoo helps in nourishes hair and reduces hair fall and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 1075