Key Ingredients: Henna , Neem Powder, Extracts of Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Tulsi and Methi, Coconut Oil, Oilve Oil, Argan Oil, Glycerine and Natural Shampoo Base
How to use:
- Take a generous amount of shampoo in your palms and rub to create a rich lather.
- Apply it on wet hair and massage it into the hair and scalp in downward motion.
- Leave it for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Henna – Henna leaves hair lush & conditioned from within.
- Neem – Neem removes chronic dandruff; cleanse the scalp and conditioning the hair.
- Amla – It stimulates hair growth and improves the quality of hair and its calcium property promotes healthier hair.
- Shikakai – Shikakai fruit is popularly referred to as “fruit for the hair” as it has a naturally mild pH that gently cleanses the hair without stripping it of natural oils and encourages strong hair roots.
- Reetha – Makes hair extremely soft, gorgeous and overall beautiful and ensures that you get healthy hair without an ounce of chemicals on your tresses.
- Brahmi – It reduces dryness, itchiness and flakiness.
- Bhringraj – Bhringraj Oil can be warmed and applied to hair to treat dandruff. It also provides relief from the itchiness and greasiness caused by dandruff.
- Tulsi – Tulsi benefits hair by rejuvenating the hair follicles and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs hair loss.
- Methi –It has high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil in the shampoo bar conditions hair naturally making it smooth and shiny.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
- Argan Oil – Argan oil moisturizes your hair and scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage.
- Glycerine – It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage. It will also appear to grow faster because it’s not breaking off at the ends.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural base conditioning shampoo, it is very safe to use on all hair types. Also, do not wrap your hair in a bun while shampooing to avoid hair breakage.
1. What age group can use this Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo?
Ans. You can use this Conditioning Shampoo if you are 13 year old or above.
2. Is Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo a unisex product?
Ans. Yes, it is a unisex product.
3. Does one go through a transition with Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo?
Ans. There’s minimal to no transition phase.
4.How much amount of Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo can be applied?
Ans. We go very carefully because we mostly have to first cleanse the scalp and then the hair as we rinse out this conditioning shampoo. So we always gradually apply some shampoo to the hair and never everything at once.
For thin shampoos apply about 5 to 10 ml; for thick shampoos we would advise you to apply a dosage the size of a coin. It always depends what type of shampoo it is. It is important to cleanse the whole scalp.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Henna with 8 Herbs Conditioning Shampoo helps imparts rich brown shade to hair, protects hair melanin and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 1075