Key Ingredients: Activated Charcoal Powder, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Honey Extract and Olive Oil, Glycerine and Natural Shampoo Base
How to use:
- Take a generous amount of shampoo in your palms and rub to create a rich lather.
- Apply it on wet hair and massage it into the hair and scalp in downward motion.
- Leave it for 2-3 mins.
- Rinse it with water thoroughly to get soft, shiny and strong hair.
- For best results, you twice a week.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Activated Charcoal Powder – It exfoliates, detoxifies, and removes oil, grime and build-up which help reducing itchiness in scalps.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – It is rich in vitamin C, which improves the rate at which your hair grows by boosting the production of collagen.
- Honey Extract – It is anti-inflammatory; it can be helpful for those with an inflamed scalp or those with dandruff.
- Olive Oil – The warm sensuous olive essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs Great for hair.
- Glycerine – It’s helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage. It will also appear to grow faster because it’s not breaking off at the ends.
Caution – Some customers may have sensitive skin, so kindly test the shampoo on a small patch of your scalp. As it is a complete natural base conditioning shampoo, it is very safe to use on all hair types. Also, do not wrap your hair in a bun while shampooing to avoid hair breakage.
1. What age group can use this Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo?
Ans. You can use this Conditioning Shampoo if you are 13 year old or above.
2. Is Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo a unisex product?
Ans. Yes, it is a unisex product.
3. Does one go through a transition with Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo?
Ans. There’s minimal to no transition phase.
4. How much amount of Tatvik Conditioning Shampoo can be applied?
Ans. We go very carefully because we mostly have to first cleanse the scalp and then the hair as we rinse out this conditioning shampoo. So we always gradually apply some shampoo to the hair and never everything at once.
For thin shampoos apply about 5 to 10 ml; for thick shampoos we would advise you to apply a dosage the size of a coin. It always depends what type of shampoo it is. It is important to cleanse the whole scalp.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Nirmalkesha Charcoal and Tea Tree Conditioning Shampoo helps in nourishes hair and reduces hair fall and provides silky perfection to your long and luscious hair locks. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) ₹ 1075