Key Ingredients – Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Cardamom Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Ginger Oil, Clove Essential Oil and Herbs Mix
How do I use it?
- Dip a clean, wet tooth brush into the charcoal powder.
- Brush your teeth gently and let the charcoal sit and absorb the toxins from your teeth for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth and brush your teeth with toothpaste to get rid of any charcoal residue.
- And bingo, start your day with a dazzling and shiny smile.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal – It is beneficial in cleansing the teeth, removing superficial stains from the teeth, teeth whitening, removing accumulated plaque on teeth/gums and refreshing the breath.
- Cardamom Oil – It help fight bacteria in the mouth, a common cause of bad breath, cavities, and gum disease.
- Cinnamon Oil – It is effective in inhibiting all the ten bacterial species involved in dental caries.
- Ginger Oil – Ginger’s compounds can also help reduce the oral bacteria that cause cavities and gum disease, making it an all-around useful ally in your oral health regimen.
- Clove Essential Oil – Cloves contain a strong anaesthetic known as eugenol which similarly works as an antiseptic to fight bacteria that may cause infections in teeth.
- Herbs Mix – Prevents Inflammation if consumer is having any.
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive gums, kindly test the powder in your inner lips. Although the product is natural and safe, it is recommended that the product is not ingested.
1 Is Tatvik Tooth Whitening Powder bad for enamel?
Ans. Tatvik Tooth Whitening Powder causes no permanent damage to the enamel or other tooth structures.
2 Does Tooth Whitening Powder cause permanent tooth sensitivity?
Ans. Tooth whitening sensitivity is always temporary. That is, if the whitening causes sensitivity, it will go away within one to two days of the treatment, and the patient will return to the level of sensitivity he or she had prior to beginning the whitening process.
3 Do I need a special toothbrush?
Ans. No! There is no need for a special toothbrush, we recommend brushing as normal after you have used our activated charcoal powder.
4 How long should I brush my teeth for?
Ans. Brush your teeth as usual, in circular motion for roughly 2-3 minutes. Leave in your mouth for a few minutes after brushing for added effectiveness.
- 10% off on pre-paid orders
- Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Dantriti Charcoal and Tea Tree Teeth Whitening Powder polish teeth, removes stains and whitens and strengthens the teeth.
Manufactured & Marketed by:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 425