Key Ingredients: Mogra Oil, Lavender Oil, Licorice Extract, Witch Hazel, Raw Organic Honey, Glycerine and Purified Water
How do I use it?
- Cleanse your face and use a hydrating toner. Let it absorb completely.
- Shake the bottle well, take one pump of the serum and use your fingertips to gently apply the serum on your face and neck, post which, lightly pat and smoothen the serum evenly.
- Avoid tugging the skin and rubbing too hard, let the product absorb on its own once you’ve smoothed it out.
- Follow up with suitable facial oil.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
- Mogra Oil – Mogra, a Jasmine strain, is a vine with very fragrant white flowers. This flower’s essential oil improves skin elasticity, balances oil production, and evens out skin tone.
- Lavender Oil – It is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property that soothes and hydrates your skin by retaining softness in the roots. Aromatherapy lifts up your mood and treats insomnia.
- Licorice Extract – It inhibits the production of an enzyme which is essential to produce melanin (i.e. pigment) in the skin. This herb extract is widely used in Ayurvedic formulations for its skin clearing properties.
- Witch Hazel – It contains a chemical called tannins, which when applied directly to the skin, helps reduce swelling, repairs damaged skin, and fights skin bacteria.
- Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin, treats eczema and psoriasis, and eliminates dead skin cells.
- Glycerine – It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves the skin barrier function.
Caution – It is a natural formulation, and some skin types can be sensitive to such essential oils. Therefore, do a small patch test by applying a small amount of the product near the ear lobes or inner wrist.
1. Can I use Tatvik Lavender and Mogra Day Face Serum if I have skin problems?
Ans. Face Serums are concentrated. Hence, if one has sensitive skin or is prone to allergies or any skin reactions, it is better to consult a dermatologist prior to using it. Avoid harsh chemicals or makeup when using serums as they may alter their efficacy. Also, people who are prone to severe skin issues like eczema must use serums with caution.
2. When is the best time to use Tatvik Lavender and Mogra Day Face Serum?
Ans. It is best to apply it soon after cleansing and toning. When applying serum in the morning, follow it up with a sunscreen. If you use serum at night, then top it up with a moisturizer. Do not layer too much at night as doing so will not enable the skin to breathe easily.
3. What are other recommended options of Tatvik Face Serum?
Ans. Tatvik also has Saffron, Turmeric and Vitamin E Night Face Serum contains ingredients like glycerine, saffron oil and other vital essential oils which is suitable for dry, oily or combination skin.
Offers: (this icon to be used)**
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Lavanya Lavender and Mogra Day Face Serum can be used to shrink large pores and controls oil production on skin. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 2195
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review