Key Ingredients: Brown Clay, Raw Saffron, Lavender Oil, Lavender Powder, Apricot Oil and Herbs Mix
How do I use it?
1. Take a sufficient amount of Ubtan in a bowl and add milk to it.
2. Mix it with your hands or an applicator brush to ensure a uniform paste without lumps.
3. Apply this paste properly over your face, avoiding the eyes and nostrils.
4. Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
5. Now wash your face and body and pat dry with a soft towel.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Apricot Oil: Excellent at its work, Apricot is a natural moisturizer and cleanser. It helps remove blackheads and the emergence of wrinkles. It even fights pigmentation, treats skin disorders and maintains skin elasticity so that you get skin which is forever fresh and young.
2. Lavender Oil: It is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property that soothes and hydrates your skin by retaining softness in the roots. Aromatherapy lifts up your mood and treats insomnia.
3. Papaya: The proteolytic enzymes present in Papaya help in reducing skin inflammation. It cleans and moisturizes the skin deeply and takes care of pigmentation and dark spots. It even removes unwanted facial hair.
4. Brown Clay: The simplicity of brown clay helps the skin absorb excess oil and moisturizes it at the same time. It helps control the appearance of acne and pimples, and even blemishes.
5. Raw Saffron: Protects the skin from free radicals and UV radiation and reduces skin inflammation.
Avoid getting the Ubtan from getting into your eyes and nostrils. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the Ubtan on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your face and body.
Q.1: Which ubtan is best for the skin?
Ans: For ages, haldi, besan, and kesar ubtan have been known to create glowing skin. This traditional ubtan can be made more effective by blending it with select essential oils and extracts of Apricot, Lavender, and Papaya, among others. Tatvik Ayurveda Saumya Apricot, Lavender, and Papaya Ubtan packs the goodness of all these ingredients into one body ubtan.
Q.2: What is the best time to apply for ubtan?
Ans: Ubtan can be applied regularly for 15-20 minutes before washing the face or taking a bath. It helps get rid of excess oil and dead skin cells.
Q.3:What is the key benefit of using ubtan?
Ans: The Tatvik Ayurveda ubtan helps achieve clearer and glowing skin. It removes dead skin cells and helps get rid of tanned skin, and enhances your body complexion. In addition, some kinds of ubtan, like Saumya Apricot, Lavender, and Papaya Ubtan from Tatvik Ayurveda, help reduce unwanted body hair growth.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Saumya Apricot, Lavende and Papaya Body Ubtan helps in taking care of your skin and prevents premature ageing of your skin. More products are recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹725