Key Ingredients: Sandalwood Oil, Saffron Oil, Coconut Oil, Organic Raw Saffron, Tulsi Extract, Glycerine and Natural Cleanser Base
How do I use it?
1. Pump out onto wet palms or on sponge, washcloth or loofah
2. Spread lather on your wet body and massage it till you get a rich lather.
3. Gently scrub yourself all over in circular motions.
4. Rinse yourself properly with lukewarm water.
5. Pat yourself with a dry towel.
6. You may consider applying a moisturizer to keep your skin healthy, soft, smooth, and moist.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Sandalwood Oil : Going beyond the calming effect of sandalwood on your skin, sandalwood oil contains antioxidants that moisturize the skin and reduce its dryness. It also enhances skin’s elasticity and fights the formation to free radicals to prevent wrinkles.
2. Organic Raw Saffron : In addition to adding a royal touch to various dishes, Kesar is loaded with various medicinal, anti-bacterial, and pharmacological properties that make it your go-to ingredient for all home-based skincare treatments.
3. Coconut Oil: ‘The fruit of the Gods’; Coconut contains a large amount of water inside. The essential coconut oil not only moisturizes the skin but also strengthens the skin’s protective layer to trap moisture inside. This leaves you with skin that’s hydrated and supple.
4. Saffron Oil: Keeps skin supple, soft and toned.
5. Tulsi Extract: Tulsi benefits skin by rejuvenating the skin cells and strengthening the roots, which in turn curbs loosening of skin and keeps it tight and healthy.
6. Glycerine : It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves skin barrier functions
Avoid getting the shower gel into your eyes. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the shower gel on a small patch of your skin before using it on your body.
Q.1: What is the use of shower gel?
Ans: Shower gels are specialized soaps in a liquid state that help cleanse the body while taking a shower. The quick-foam formulations effectively clean the body without stripping the skin of its natural moisture and protective barrier.
Q.2: Are shower gel and body wash the same?
Ans: Though quite similar in use, there is a basic difference between body wash and shower gel. A body wash is usually thinner, less viscous, and runnier. In contrast, shower gels are thicker, have a gel-like consistency, and are generally not runny.
Q.3: Can shower gel be used daily?
Ans: If your shower gel is 100% organic, like Tatvik Ayurveda, which has a balanced pH and contains moisturizing ingredients, then one can use shower gel during the shower every day.
Q.4: Are shower gels better than soap?
Ans: Apart from being easy to store and use, shower gels make a rich lather compared to soap bars. While soap is suitable for normal skin, shower gel is a better option for dry skin as they deeply moisturize and nourish the skin cells to restore hydration.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Saumya Sandalwood, Kesar and Coconut helps in enhancing skin tone and relaxes your mood. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹975