Key Ingredients: Milk Protein, Turmeric Extract, Rose Essential Oil, Glycerine and Natural Cleanser Base.
How do I use it?
1. Pump out onto wet palms or on sponge, washcloth or loofah
2. Spread lather on your wet body and massage it till you get a rich lather.
3. Gently scrub yourself all over in circular motions.
4. Rinse yourself properly with lukewarm water.
5. Pat yourself with a dry towel.
6. You may consider applying a moisturizer to keep your skin healthy, soft, smooth, and moist.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Milk Protein: Not just your body; milk is nothing short of an elixir for the skin. It works like a natural cleanser and moisturizer. It exfoliates your skin and treats acne to dispel early signs of aging.
2. Turmeric Extract : For ages, Turmeric (Haldi) has been Dadi Maan’s favorite ingredient in every homemade skincare routine. Turmeric works on your skin at various levels. Besides its antiseptic properties, turmeric reduces dark circles, lightens skin tone, and even helps treat psoriasis and eczema.
3. Rose Essential Oil: Using rose extracts moisturizes dry skin and provides a soothing effect. Since it is suitable for all skin types, one may use it without much thought and get that glowing skin which makes you look beautiful, much like the Rose flower looks.
4. Glycerine : It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves skin barrier functions
Avoid getting the shower gel into your eyes. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the shower gel on a small patch of your skin before using it on your body.
Q.1: What is the use of shower gel?
Ans: Shower gels are specialized soaps in a liquid state that help cleanse the body while taking a shower. The quick-foam formulations effectively clean the body without stripping the skin of its natural moisture and protective barrier.
Q.2: Are shower gel and body wash the same?
Ans: Though quite similar in use, there is a basic difference between body wash and shower gel. A body wash is usually thinner, less viscous, and runnier. In contrast, shower gels are thicker, have a gel-like consistency, and are generally not runny.
Q.3: Can shower gel be used daily?
Ans: If your shower gel is 100% organic, like Tatvik Ayurveda, which has a balanced pH and contains moisturizing ingredients, then one can use shower gel during the shower every day.
Q.4: Are shower gels better than soap?
Ans: Apart from being easy to store and use, shower gels make a rich lather compared to soap bars. While soap is suitable for normal skin, shower gel is a better option for dry skin as they deeply moisturize and nourish the skin cells to restore hydration.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Saumya Green Milk, Turmeric and Rose Shower Gel improves and deep cleanses your skin and lightens skin tone. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075