Key Ingredients: Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Night Jasmine Oil, Coconut Oil, Glycerine, and Natural Cleanser Base.
How do I use it?
1. Pump out onto wet palms or on sponge, washcloth or loofah
2. Spread lather on your wet body and massage it till you get a rich lather.
3. Gently scrub yourself all over in circular motions.
4. Rinse yourself properly with lukewarm water.
5. Pat yourself with a dry towel.
6. You may consider applying a moisturizer to keep your skin healthy, soft, smooth, and moist.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Lavender Oil : It is a highly skin-friendly natural ingredient. Lavender has the ability to lessen acne, help even skin tone, and reduce wrinkles.
2. Night Jasmine Oil : Popularly known as ‘Raat Ki Rani, Night Jasmine is a pleasant-smelling flower that blooms in the night, hence the name. Apart from being beautiful, the tiny flower is loaded with health benefits. It possesses anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that make it highly useful for the scalp and the general health of your skin.
3. Rosemary Oil : The fragrant evergreen herb has a beautiful natural fragrance. Not only does it leave its fragrance on your body and make it smell good, but it also helps reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. In addition, it soothes skin and helps in healing burns.
4. Coconut Oil : The fruit of the Gods; Coconut contains a large amount of water inside. The essential coconut oil not only moisturizes the skin but also strengthens the skin’s protective layer to trap moisture inside. This leaves you with skin that’s hydrated and supple.
5. Glycerine : It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves skin barrier functions
Avoid getting the shower gel into your eyes. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the shower gel on a small patch of your skin before using it on your body.
Q.1: What is the use of shower gel?
Ans: Shower gels are specialized soaps in a liquid state that help cleanse the body while taking a shower. The quick-foam formulations effectively clean the body without stripping the skin of its natural moisture and protective barrier.
Q.2: Are shower gel and body wash the same?
Ans: Though quite similar in use, there is a basic difference between body wash and shower gel. A body wash is usually thinner, less viscous, and runnier. In contrast, shower gels are thicker, have a gel-like consistency, and are generally not runny.
Q.3: Can shower gel be used daily?
Ans: If your shower gel is 100% organic, like Tatvik Ayurveda, which has a balanced pH and contains moisturizing ingredients, then one can use shower gel during the shower every day.
Q.4: Are shower gels better than soap?
Ans: Apart from being easy to store and use, shower gels make a rich lather compared to soap bars. While soap is suitable for normal skin, shower gel is a better option for dry skin as they deeply moisturize and nourish the skin cells to restore hydration.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Saumya Lavender, Night Jasmine and Rosemary Shower Gel heals skin internally and makes skin soft, young and supple. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075