Key Ingredients: Green Apple Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Avocado Oil, Raw Organic Honey, Glycerine and Natural Cleanser Base
How do I use it?
1. Pump out onto wet palms or on sponge, washcloth or loofah
2. Spread lather on your wet body and massage it till you get a rich lather.
3. Gently scrub yourself all over in circular motions.
4. Rinse yourself properly with lukewarm water.
5. Pat yourself with a dry towel.
6. You may consider applying a moisturizer to keep your skin healthy, soft, smooth, and moist.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Green Apple Extract : As they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. The same theory applies to green apples as well. Being a rich source of resveratrol, it helps in forming nourished and radiant skin. It also helps hydrate the skin, reduce dark circles, and delay age signs of aging.
2. Aloe Vera Extract: This ‘humbler’ cousin of cactus, more than being a plant, is a magic potion from the gods. Its bitter gooey gel is an incredible source of rich minerals and vitamins that improve your skin’s health and make it look young forever.
3. Avocado Oil: Just like apples, Avocados, too, keep doctors away. They are one of the most nutrient-dense fruits. They are a perfect mix of essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and fiber – all the things that nourish your skin from the inside to give a radiant glow outside.
4. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin.
5. Glycerine – It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves skin barrier functions.
Avoid getting the shower gel into your eyes. As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the shower gel on a small patch of your skin before using it on your body.
Q.1: What is the use of shower gel?
Ans: Shower gels are specialized soaps in a liquid state that help cleanse the body while taking a shower. The quick-foam formulations effectively clean the body without stripping the skin of its natural moisture and protective barrier.
Q.2: Are shower gel and body wash the same?
Ans: Though quite similar in use, there is a basic difference between body wash and shower gel. A body wash is usually thinner, less viscous, and runnier. In contrast, shower gels are thicker, have a gel-like consistency, and are generally not runny.
Q.3: Can shower gel be used daily?
Ans: If your shower gel is 100% organic, like Tatvik Ayurveda, which has a balanced pH and contains moisturizing ingredients, then one can use shower gel during the shower every day.
Q.4: Are shower gels better than soap?
Ans: Apart from being easy to store and use, shower gels make a rich lather compared to soap bars. While soap is suitable for normal skin, shower gel is a better option for dry skin as they deeply moisturize and nourish the skin cells to restore hydration.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Saumya Green Apple, Aloe Vera and Avocado Shower Gel cleanses your skin and provides an energized feeling throughout the day. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075