Key Ingredients: Lemongrass Oil, Patchouli Oil, Ylang-Ylang Oil & Coconut Oil
How do I use it?
1. Take a small quantity of pain-relieving oil in your palm.
2. Gently massage the head or the affected body part.
3. The amount of oil may vary according to the area where the oil has to be applied, so apply accordingly.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Lemongrass Oil: Lemongrass essential oil has powerful antifungal effects. This inhibits the spread of fungal infections on the body. It is specifically said to combat candida species growth on the skin, nails, and hair. When used topically, it prevents the emergence and growth of any yeast-based infection.
2. Patchouli Oil: Patchouli oil is an essential oil produced from the leaves of the aromatic Patchouli plant. This powerful oil contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antiseptic effects. It is known to fight illnesses that cause fevers, lowering body temperatures.
3. Ylang Ylang Oil: Ylang-ylang essential oil has hydrating properties that aid in maintaining the skin’s oil production and keeps it well-nourished. Its natural antiseptic properties could even heal any kind of cuts or cracks caused by excessively dry skin.
As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the oil on a small patch of your skin before using it.
Q.1: Are aromatherapy oils and essential oils the same?
Ans: Not precisely. The essential oils are obtained from nature, while aromatherapy oils are manufactured in a lab. Aromatherapy oils are diluted or mixed versions of essential oil. They always contain a part, usually 2% or more essential oil.
Q.2: Does aromatherapy work?
Ans: One cannot replace aromatherapy with regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research has shown that aromatherapy does offer several health benefits.
Q.3: What are the different aromatherapy oils?
Ans: The different aromatherapy oils include extracts of Lavender, Lemongrass, Ginger, Mogra, Camphor, and Rose, among others.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Prakurisparsha Lemongrass, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang Body Massage Oil helps in fighting various skin challenges and reduces depression and anxiety. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075