Key Ingredients: Raw Organic Coffee, Ginger Oil and Olive Oil.
How do I use it?
1. Take a small quantity of pain-relieving oil in your palm.
2. Gently massage the head or the affected body part.
3. The amount of oil may vary according to the area where the oil has to be applied, so apply accordingly.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Raw Organic Coffee: It reduces the appearance of Cellulite on the skin. Besides treating inflammation, dark circles, and acne breakouts, Coffee provides Vitamin B3 to protect against skin cancer. Not just that, it offers excellent after-sun care.
2. Ginger Oil: Ginger is warming, stimulating and detoxifying as it helps to expel heat and thereby leaves the body cool and relaxed.
3. Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonder substance that can be used topically on the skin through the use of skin care products for the face and body in addition to being taken through the diet.
As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the oil on a small patch of your skin before using it.
Q.1: Are aromatherapy oils and essential oils the same?
Ans: Not precisely. The essential oils are obtained from nature, while aromatherapy oils are manufactured in a lab. Aromatherapy oils are diluted or mixed versions of essential oil. They always contain a part, usually 2% or more essential oil.
Q.2: Does aromatherapy work?
Ans: One cannot replace aromatherapy with regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research has shown that aromatherapy does offer several health benefits.
Q.3: What are the different aromatherapy oils?
Ans: The different aromatherapy oils include extracts of Lavender, Lemongrass, Ginger, Mogra, Camphor, and Rose, among others.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Prakurisparsha Coffee and Ginger Massage Oil revitalises sore hand and feet and removes fatigue and muscle ache. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1875
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review