Key Ingredients – Lavender Essential Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Cold-pressed Mustard Oil and Ayurvedic Herbs
How to use?
1. Apply 5-6 drops of oil into your belly button at night before you go to bed.
2. Gently massage in circular motions.
3. Allow it to get absorbed, leave it overnight.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Lavender Essential Oil – It is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory property that soothes and hydrates your skin by retaining softness in the roots. Aromatherapy lifts up your mood and treats insomnia.
2. Jasmine Essential Oil – In addition to its mood-uplifting properties, the essence of the flower helps to improve the skin’s elasticity, to balance oil production and also evens out the skin tone.
3. Cold-pressed Mustard Oil – Mustard oil is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids that are responsible for keeping the skin healthy and giving it a glow. Since it controls hyperpigmentation, it evens out one’s skin tone and prevents redness and irritation.
4. Ayurvedic Herbs –Prevents Inflammation if consumer is having any, clarifies and refreshes the person.
Caution – Please apply oil on your hands first and keep it for 20 minutes. If you do not see any allergic reactions, you can continue using the oil. In case of any reaction, consult your doctor.
1. How does Tatvik Navel Oil therapy work?
Ans. The daily practice of applying warm oil to the navel gently stabilizes Vayu, the air element seated in Manipura, the third chakra and energy center located within the navel and abdomen.
2. What are the benefits of putting Tatvik Navel Oil?
Ans. Using warm oils in the navel can help to ease improper digestion and discomfort associated with gas and bloating, regulate agni or our digestive fire, and improve regular daily elimination of wastes from the bowels.
3. When can I apply Tatvik Navel Oil?
Ans. Navel Oil can be used daily time and at any time of day. However, using the navel oil at bedtime has better results.
4. Is this oil suitable for kids?
Ans. When used on kids, navel oils boost their mental growth and provide the required nourishment that today’s food products fail to provide otherwise. Ideally, 10+ years of age is appropriate to use this navel oil.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and BodyShuddhabuti Jasmine, Lavender and Mustard Navel Oilenhances focus and relaxes mind and body. More products recommended below as these are frequently brought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹1197
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review