Key Ingredients – Olive Essential Oil, Ginger Essential Oil and Ayurvedic Herbs
How to use?
1. Apply 5-6 drops of oil into your belly button at night before you go to bed.
2. Gently massage in circular motions.
3. Allow it to get absorbed, leave it overnight.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Olive Essential Oil – Olive oil is a wonder substance that can be used topically on the skin through the use of skin care products for the face and body in addition to being taken through the diet. The oil is stated to be the one that matches the structure of the skin’s naturally occurring oils the closely. Olive oil is a powerful anti-microbial and is high in vitamins and antioxidants.
2. Ginger Essential Oil – Ginger is warming, stimulating and detoxifying element when used as an essential oil.
3. Ayurvedic Herbs – Prevents Inflammation if consumer is having any, clarifies and refreshes the person.
Caution – Please apply oil on your hands first and keep it for 20 minutes. If you do not see any allergic reactions, you can continue using the oil. In case of any reaction, consult your doctor.
1. How does Tatvik Navel Oil therapy work?
Ans. The daily practice of applying warm oil to the navel gently stabilizes Vayu, the air element seated in Manipura, the third chakra and energy center located within the navel and abdomen.
2. What are the benefits of putting Tatvik Navel Oil?
Ans. Using warm oils in the navel can help to ease improper digestion and discomfort associated with gas and bloating, regulate agni or our digestive fire, and improve regular daily elimination of wastes from the bowels.
3. When can I apply Tatvik Navel Oil?
Ans. Navel Oil can be used daily time and at any time of day. However, using the navel oil at bedtime has better results.
4. Is this oil suitable for kids?
Ans. When used on kids, navel oils boost their mental growth and provide the required nourishment that today’s food products fail to provide otherwise. Ideally, 10+ years of age is appropriate to use this navel oil.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and BodyShuddhabuti Ginger and Olive Navel Oilhelps in increasing metabolism and alleviates tiredness and joint pain. More products recommended below as these are frequently brought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹1197