Key Ingredients: Lavender Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Ginger Oil, Ayurvedic Multi Oil Blend
How do I use it?
1. Take a small quantity of pain-relieving oil in your palm
2. Gently massage the head or the affected body part.
3. The amount of oil may vary according to the area where the oil has to be applied.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Lavender Oil: It is a highly skin-friendly natural ingredient. Lavender has the ability to lessen acne, help even skin tone, and reduce wrinkles.
2. Lemongrass Oil: The aroma of lemongrass essential oil lowers high blood pressure and helps a person calm down. When applied over the body or inhaled, this peace-inducing oil works like magic to calm your senses. It can spontaneously reduce any stress or anxiety.
3. Ginger Oil: Ginger essential oil has a warm and spicy aroma that is very useful in topical applications for relieving pain and in aromatherapy for reducing anxiety.
As some users may have sensitive skin, kindly test the oil on a small patch of your skin before using it.
Q.1: Are aromatherapy oils and essential oils the same?
Ans: Not precisely. The essential oils are obtained from nature, while aromatherapy oils are manufactured in a lab. Aromatherapy oils are diluted or mixed versions of essential oil. They always contain a part, usually 2% or more essential oil.
Q.2: Does aromatherapy work?
Ans: One cannot replace aromatherapy with regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research has shown that aromatherapy does offer several health benefits.
Q.3: What are the different aromatherapy oils?
Ans: The different aromatherapy oils include extracts of Lavender, Lemongrass, Ginger, Mogra, Camphor, and Rose, among others.
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 925