Key Ingredients – Papaya Extract, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Raw Organic Honey
How to use it?
1. Rub the soap in between your palms and work up the lather.
2. Spread lather on your wet face and body with gentle strokes.
3. Scrub your body gently and experience a rich aromatic fragrance of pure essential oils to uplift your senses.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skincare because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Papaya Extract – Papaya Fruit Extracts protect against UVA and UVB rays. Its antioxidant properties protect cells and prevent melanin overproduction. Its natural extracts exfoliate to reveal fresh, clear skin as a natural exfoliator.
2. Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil can help lower the levels of yeast on the skin that drive inflammation, flaking, and itching associated with skin.
3. Olive Oil – Its extract helps in delaying the signs of ageing and protects your skin from Vitamin E nourishment.
4. Raw Organic Honey – A good source of antioxidants which glorifies the skin.
Caution – As some consumers may have sensitive skin, kindly test the soap in a small patch of your wrist. Although, it is a completely natural soap and is very safe to use on all skin types. If in case someone continues to experience skin irritation, discontinue use and speak with a doctor or a dermatologist
1. What’s in your handmade soap?
Ans. Tatvik Ayurveda Handmade Soaps have variety of flavours including glycerine, organic honey and pure essential oils with a tinch of ayurvedic herbs that makes our handmade soap easy to use on any type of skin whether it is oily, sensitive or combination.
2. Are Tatvik Ayurveda Handmade Soaps cruelty free?
Ans. They are absolutely cruelty free and haven’t been tested on animals in any circumstances. All these ingredients have specially executed from our handcrafters in a purest form with natural ayurvedic herbs and pure essential oils.
3. Your soap sounds delicious enough to eat. Are your ingredients all natural?
Ans. We strive to keep our soaps as natural as we can, and yes, most of the ingredients are foods or herbs and our scents are inspired by nature. And yes, all of our ingredients are organically sourced, but we can’t guarantee if it will taste delicious as well.
4. What is your most popular product?
Ans. Tatvik Ayurveda’s most popular handmade soap would be Bamboo & Charcoal, Aloe Vera & Cucumber, Neem & Tulsi and Chamomile and Rosemary.
5. Because I have sensitive skin, I can’t use most soaps. Will I be able to make use of yours?
Ans. Yes, you should be able to use all of our handmade soaps because they are extremely gentle and contain only trace amounts of essential oils. All of our soaps are suitable for sensitive skin, but if you have hypersensitive skin, allergies, or prefer to avoid all scents, we recommend you try our unscented bar with calming haldi and besan which are made of absolutely organic ingredients which are being used since ancient times by our families.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Mridukaya Papaya Handmade Soap is rich in fruit enzymes and treats dull and tanned skin. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 475