Key Ingredients: Sandalwood Oil, Saffron Oil, Coconut, Organic Raw Saffron, Tulsi Extract, Glycerine and Natural Lotion Base
How do I use it?
1. Take a dollop size of coin on your palms.
2. Rub your hands together to warm up the lotion.
3. Now, massage the lotion in small circular motions all over your body.
4. Don’t forget to apply it to your neck. You may take a larger quantity or apply more than once for dry or rough areas, like your knees and elbows.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Sandalwood Oil: Going beyond the calming effect of sandalwood on your skin, sandalwood oil contains antioxidants that moisturize the skin and reduce its dryness. It also enhances skin’s elasticity and fights the formation to free radicals to prevent wrinkles.
2. Saffron Oil: In addition to adding a royal touch to various dishes, Kesar is loaded with various medicinal, anti-bacterial, and pharmacological properties that make it your go-to ingredient for all home-based skincare treatments. It helps fight acne, pigmentation, and inflammation and even treats dark spots.
3. Coconut: The fruit of the Gods; Coconut contains a large amount of water inside. The essential coconut oil not only moisturizes the skin but also strengthens the skin’s protective layer to trap moisture inside. This leaves you with skin that’s hydrated and supple.
4. Raw Saffron: Protects the skin from free radicals and UV radiation and reduces skin inflammation.
5. Tulsi: It helps to soothe, heals wounds, protect against skin infections, skin irritations and can be also used to treat minor cuts, scrapes, grazes and scalds, small areas of sunburn, dry chapped skin, nappy rash, insect bites, spots and pimples.
As some users may have sensitive skin, kindly test the lotion on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your body.
Q.1: What are the benefits of using natural body lotions?
Ans: Body lotions help remove dead skin cells and enable the skin to lock in its natural moisture. This makes your skin glow and your body relax.
Q.2: How often should I use herbal body lotion?
Ans: Since herbal body lotions are 100% natural, they do not have side effects on the skin. So, one may use these lotions after each shower or bath.
Q.3: How long does it take for a natural body lotion to absorb?
Ans: Depending upon the part of the body where they are applied, natural body lotions take about 5 to 20 minutes to get absorbed in the body.
Q.4: Can we apply ayurvedic body lotion on the face?
Ans: Technically, yes. But since there is a difference between our skin on the face and elsewhere, applying body lotion is not the best idea.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Saumya Sandalwood, Kesar and Coconut Body Lotion help in protecting the skin’s moisture and relax and soothe the body. More products are recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review