Key Ingredients: Milk Protein, Turmeric Extract, Rose Essential Oil, Glycerine and Natural Lotion Base
How do I use it?
1. Take a dollop size of coin on your palms.
2. Rub your hands together to warm up the lotion.
3. Now, massage the lotion in small circular motions all over your body.
4. Don’t forget to apply it to your neck. You may take a larger quantity or apply more than once for dry or rough areas, like your knees and elbows.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Milk Protein: Not just your body; milk is nothing short of an elixir for the skin. It works like a natural cleanser and moisturizer. It exfoliates your skin and treats acne to dispel early signs of aging.
2. Turmeric Extract: For ages, Turmeric (Haldi) has been DadiMaa’s favorite ingredient in every homemade skincare routine. Turmeric works on your skin at various levels. Besides its antiseptic properties, turmeric reduces dark circles, lightens skin tone, and even helps treat psoriasis and eczema.
3. Rose Essential Oil: Using rose extracts moisturizes dry skin and provides a soothing effect. Since it is suitable for all skin types, one may use it without much thought and get that glowing skin which makes you look beautiful, much like the Rose flower looks.
4. Glycerine: It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves on skin barrier function.
As some users may have sensitive skin, kindly test the lotion on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your body.
Q.1: What are the benefits of using natural body lotions?
Ans: Body lotions help remove dead skin cells and enable the skin to lock in its natural moisture. This makes your skin glow and your body relax.
Q.2: How often should I use herbal body lotion?
Ans: Since herbal body lotions are 100% natural, they do not have side effects on the skin. So, one may use these lotions after each shower or bath.
Q.3: How long does it take for a natural body lotion to absorb?
Ans: Depending upon the part of the body where they are applied, natural body lotions take about 5 to 20 minutes to get absorbed in the body.
Q.4: Can we apply ayurvedic body lotion on the face?
Ans: Technically, yes. But since there is a difference between our skin on the face and elsewhere, applying body lotion is not the best idea.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Saumya Milk, Turmeric and Rose Body Lotion help in protecting the skin’s moisture and relax and soothe the body. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075