Key Ingredients: Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Night Jasmine Oil, Coconut Oil, Glycerine, and Natural Lotion Base.
How do I use it?
1. Take a dollop size of coin on your palms.
2. Rub your hands together to warm up the lotion.
3. Now, massage the lotion in small circular motions all over your body.
4. Don’t forget to apply it to your neck. You may take a larger quantity or apply more than once for dry or rough areas, like your knees and elbows.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves:
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Lavender Oil: Not just your body, this is nothing short of an elixir for the skin. It works like a natural cleanser and moisturizer. It exfoliates your skin and treats acne to dispel early signs of ageing.
2. Night Jasmine: Popularly known as ”Raat Ki Rani, Night Jasmine is a pleasant-smelling flower that blooms in the night, hence the name. Apart from being beautiful, the tiny flower is loaded with health benefits. It possesses anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties that make it highly useful for the scalp and the general health of your skin.
3. Rosemary Oil: The fragrant evergreen herb has a beautiful natural fragrance. Not only does it leave its fragrance on your body and make it smell good, but it also helps reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. In addition, it soothes skin and helps in healing burns.
4. Coconut: Coconut oil helps bolster your skin’s protective barrier layer, trapping moisture inside and keeping skin supple and hydrated
5. Glycerine: It helps to hydrate the outer layer of the skin and improves on skin barrier function.
As some users may have sensitive skin, kindly test the lotion on a small patch of your wrist before using it on your body.
Q.1: What are the benefits of using natural body lotions?
Ans: Body lotions help remove dead skin cells and enable the skin to lock in its natural moisture. This makes your skin glow and your body relax.
Q.2: How often should I use herbal body lotion?
Ans: Since herbal body lotions are 100% natural, they do not have side effects on the skin. So, one may use these lotions after each shower or bath.
Q.3: How long does it take for a natural body lotion to absorb?
Ans: Depending upon the part of the body where they are applied, natural body lotions take about 5 to 20 minutes to get absorbed in the body.
Q.4: Can we apply ayurvedic body lotion on the face?
Ans: Technically, yes. But since there is a difference between our skin on the face and elsewhere, applying body lotion is not the best idea.
10% off on pre-paid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath & Body Saumya Lavender, Night Jasmine and Rosemary Body Lotion help in fighting rash on body and skin challenges and prevents premature skin ageing. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1075
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review