Key Ingredients: Rose Oil, Mogra Oil, Lotus Oil and 100% Natural Coconut Wax
How to use:
1. Use appropriate candle holders which match the size of tea lights as whatever will burn will fall in those holders.
2. Remove the labels which are stuck on the candle for better burning space
3. Light the candle and burn it for the estimated time, ensuring that the pool of molten wax nearly reaches the outside of the candle holder.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Rose Oil – Rose Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation of fresh Damascus Rose, which has the strongest aroma and highest oil content, as well as calming and harmonising properties.
2. Mogra Oil – Mogra Fragrance Oil was created specifically to evoke the smells associated with Mogra. It lowers stress levels so that when you wake up, you feel calm.
3. Lotus Oil – It is crafted for slow, relaxed night healing & repair and creates a therapeutic rhythm in the environment.
4. 100% Natural Coconut Wax – It helps the tea light to burn slowly, top notch fragrance in the environment when burned and is entirely soot free.
Caution – As its burning estimated time is 5 hours, kindly do not leave the burning tea light unattended, keep it away from wooden areas and keep it out of the reach of children.
1. Can Tatvik Tea Lights be kept in water bowls?
Ans. Yes, they can be kept in a certain area or can be floated in a water bowl as well.
2. What ingredients have these tea lights been prepared of?
Ans. These are made up of pure essential oils and 100% natural coconut wax.
3. Are these tea lights eco-friendly?
Ans. Yes, these are chemical and smoke free which instantly makes it eco-friendly.
4. What exactly Coconut Wax is? How is it created?
Ans. Coconut wax is a colourless and odourless wax made from. Cold-pressed coconut meat or coconut oil mixed with soy wax. It is considered as one of the best and healthiest.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Manisugandha Rose, Mogra and Lotus Aromatherapy Tea Lights de-stresses the mood and helps in finding peace and calm with its fragrance. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹499