Key Ingredients – Buransh Powder, Hibiscus Powder, Orange Oil and Ayurvedic Herbs Extract
How to use?
1. Pour 150ml hot water in a cup.
2. Dip the cotton infusion bag.
3. Let it steep for 2-3 minutes to get the brew of your liking.
4. Enjoy your hot herbal tea
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Buransh Powder – The flowers and leaves of buransh protect the liver from damage. It has antioxidant properties such as flavonoids, saponins and phenolic compounds. It helps keep your heart, liver and kidney healthy.
2. Hibiscus Powder – Hibiscus Extract led to reduction in cholesterol and triglycerides in the population which resultant into reduced risk of obesity.
3. Orange Oil -Orange Oil contains fruity fragrance which is great mood enhancers as they de-clutter your mind, transcending you to a happy place.
4. Ayurvedic Herbs –Helps in settling down the fragrance to mild level to reduce pungent smell in the environment.
Caution – Do not drink tea on empty stomach to avoid internal injuries in future. Also, try to consume in concentrated portion, too strong herbal tea should be absolutely avoided if you are consuming this kind of tea for the first time.
1. Does Tatvik Herbal Tea contains caffeine?
Ans. No, we do not use the plant Camellia Sinensis or tea. Our herbal tea is technically a tisane or infusion. The herbs we grow and blend do not contain caffeine.
2. Can drinking Tatvik Herbal Tea help one lose weight?
Ans. Drinking tea regularly can increase the metabolism of your body and give you the energy to live a more active lifestyle. This in turn can be of great help if you’re trying to lose weight.
3. Do tea blends with other ingredients provide the same health benefits as pure teas?
Ans. There is very little research knowledge available on blended teas. Good quality teas if blended with beneficial herbs can offer multiple health benefits. However, a blend contains less quantity of tea leaves and hence the specific benefits of tea would be comparatively less.
4. What care should I take while storing Tatvik Herbal Tea?
Ans. The first and foremost precaution while storing tea is to keep it away from air, light, moisture and heat. Avoid storing tea in the cabinet right above the stove. It might be convenient for the kettle but not conducive for storing tea. Store tea bags in air-tight containers.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Shuddhabuti Buransh, Hibiscus and Orange Herbal Tea helps in improving metabolism and weight management. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 499