Key Ingredients: Pure Basil Essential Oil
How to use?
1. For Inhalation: Use it in a diffuser or humidifier or can be inhaled directly out of the bottle.
2. For Topical Application: You can dilute essential oil with any kind of carrier oil and can apply it directly on your skin. Also, get creative and mix it with your bath and body wash for smooth and texturized application.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Pure Basil Essential Oil – Also known as Tulsi in Ayurveda, Basil promotes purity and youthfulness. Its fragrance is wonderfully refreshing and de-stressing.
Caution – For external use only. Keep away from children. In case of direct eye contact, wash the affected area with plenty of water. If irritation continues, consult a Doctor. Generally considered safe but avoid high doses during pregnancy.
1. Where do essential oils came from?
Ans. Essential oils are oils that have been distilled (typically with steam or water) from the bark, leaves, flowers, roots, or other parts of the plant. They are highly concentrated oils that contain the plant’s aromatic as well as chemical properties.
2. When do essential oils expire?
Ans. Most of your essential oils will last up to three years if properly stored. They must be kept cool, and the lid must always be tightly closed. Some oils, such as patchouli, have a shelf life of 10 years or more.
3. Can essential oils be used without a diffuser?
Ans. Yes, it can be directly applied on the skin, or can be inhaled directly from the bottle as well.
4. Are essential oils same as fragrance oils?
Ans. They are not. Essential oils are distilled from plants. Fragrance oils are created synthetically in a laboratory. A chemist creates a scent to smell like something else. Have you ever had an apple pie-scented candle? That was fragrance oil at work.
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body Prakrutisparsha Basil Essential Oil reduce nervous tension and improves memory span. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 725