Whenever we have sunburn, it’s the Aloe Vera gel that comes to our mind to get instant relief. It is a popular household medicinal and cosmetic plant that not only cures sunburn but also gives you comfort in frostbite, cold sore, psoriasis, and all skin care treatments.
Aloe Vera is a prickly triangular plant that belongs to the cactus family. It is one of the common plants available in the backyard of almost every household. You might also have this thorny plant in your house. But, do you know Aloe gel can also be used for skin whitening? If your answer is ‘NO‘, then don’t worry. This blog will enlighten you about all the skin benefits of Aloe Vera.
This magnificent plant has numerous medicinal and antiseptic benefits, which cure fine lines, dryness, wrinkles, dark spots, and other skin problems. It also helps to cure dehydration and acts as a detoxifying agent to purify the blood in our body. Dermatologists recommend Aloe Vera for skin whitening.
The National Library of Medicine states in their research that Aloe leaves contain 75 potentially active constituents which include vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Apply organic aloe vera gel twice a day on the face and neck to clear dark spots and remove dead skin cells, and get glowing skin.
Can We Use Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening?
Skin dullness is a common skin issue people generally face. It does not happen in a day but results from dark spots, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, dark circles, and sunburn. It ultimately makes the skin look dull and darkens the complexion. Fortunately, aloe vera works marvelously in curing these skin ailments.
Aloe gel can be used for skin whitening as it contains Aloin, a natural compound responsible for reducing pigmentation caused due to UV rays of sunlight. It effectively removes dark spots and patches, reduces dead skin cells, and lightens the skin.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Face Skin Whitening
Using aloe vera has the following benefits:-
- Sunburns – Aloe Vera is used in curing sunburn. Extract the aloe vera gel from the leaves, and put it in the container in the refrigerator. Apply it 2-3 times daily on the affected area. Use this step till the affected area becomes normal and inflammation stops.
- Hydrates the Skin – It works effectively for skin hydration. Using aloe vera as a moisturizer will not only hydrate the skin but will also boost the elasticity of your skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Reduces Acne- You can follow this simple step at your home to reduce acne. Mix one tablespoon of aloe vera gel with 3-4 drops of lemon juice and store the mixture in a glass container in the refrigerator. Apply twice a day on the affected part after cleaning your face with rose water for the best result.
- Anti-ageing benefits- The decrease in collagen is responsible for wrinkles and skin ageing. Aloe Vera extracts help in increasing the production of collagen in the body, which automatically reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Radiant skin– Aloe vera works wonders for glowing skin. Mix the freshly prepared cucumber juice with aloe vera and add one tablespoon of honey and yogurt. Mix it well, and when your mixture is ready. Apply it after cleaning your face and leave it for 30 minutes. After that, wash it with fresh water and use it daily. It will help you to get the glowing skin you have always desired.
- Skin cuts and skin abrasions- Scientific Studies have shown that aloe vera gel help in healing cuts and wounds. It increases collagen cross-linking and hence promotes wound healing. Since 99% of aloe vera gel is water, it improves the skin’s flexibility and reduces the fragility of the skin.
- Cellulite reduction- Aloe Vera helps to tighten your skin and reduces stretch marks. Follow these easy steps for Cellulite reduction. Take one aloe vera leaf and extract the aloe gel out of it. Massage your affected area with aloe gel and leave it for one hour to dry. Then rinse it with warm water.
- Eczema- It is also known as dermatitis. It is a condition that causes irritated and patchy skin. Aloe vera has been used for ages to cure eczema. Use mild soap and water to wash the affected area. Then pat dry it with a clean towel and message aloe vera gel generously on the affected area, and leave it to get absorbed by the skin. Use it daily for the best results.
- Psoriasis- It’s a skin disorder that causes itchy scaly patches on the knees, trunk, scalp, and elbows. Aloe vera gel also contains anti-bacterial properties, which help in reducing psoriasis.
- Dry skin- Aloe vera helps in skin nourishment. A daily message with aloe vera can help you to get rid of dry skin.
- Frostbite- It’s an injury caused due to freezing of the skin. Its symptoms are cold skin with numbness. Apply aloe gel several times a day to cure frostbite.
Does Aloe Vera Work for Skin Whitening?
Yes, aloe vera works for skin whitening when combined with other natural ingredients.
Aloe Vera & Tea Tree Peel Off Mask
Aloe vera contains antioxidants and the goodness of Tea Tree Oil which removes dead skin cells. It also smoothes the skin and reduces wrinkles.
How to use it?
- Clean your face with mild face wash and apply this mask with a clean brush or with your fingers to your face and neck area, avoiding the eyes.
- Leave it to get dry for 20-25 minutes and peel it off gently in the downward direction.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Use twice a week for glowing skin.
Aloe Vera & Cucumber Face Cleanser
Aloe vera & Cucumber Face Cleanser is very effective in hydrating the skin. It helps in reducing sunburn and skin inflammation.
How To Use it?
- Take a pea-sized face cleanser and apply it to your face.
- Massage gently with your fingertips in a circular direction.
- Leave the cleanser for 5 minutes to penetrate your skin, and wash your face with warm water.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening?
If you have an aloe vera plant at your home, you can directly extract the aloe gel from the leaves of the aloe vera. Make sure you cut the leaves from near the roots of the plant because it contains more gel than the rest of the portion of the plant. Always rinse off the leaf with water to clear the dust it may have on the surface, and pat dries the leaf before extracting the gel.
Make sure to check the alcohol and other chemical content in the aloe vera when you buy from the market. If you are confused about where to buy aloe vera gel, then don’t worry. We will help you to find one.
We provide 100% organic Aloe Vera Face Gel, which is light in texture and easily gets absorbed into the skin. It suits all normal and sensitive skin types and is extracted from organically grown aloe plants. So, you should not be worried about any side effects. This face gel is effective in moisturizing, refreshing and hydrating the skin. It also contains the goodness of raw organic honey, lemon oil, and glycerin to give you radiant and wrinkle-free skin.
Why Choose Tatvik Ayurveda?
Tatvik Ayurveda is a well-known brand in the health and wellness industry, providing organic and 100% natural products to its customers. It is working on the ancient Indian wisdom of Ayurveda in curing contemporary health and lifestyle issues of people. You can also explore our Aloe Vera & Peppermint Hand & Feet Lotion, which cures sunburn and reduces stretch marks on hands and feet. It also moisturizes and brightens the skin. Aloe Vera and Cucumber Soap is 100% organic paraben-free natural soap. It helps in clearing the blemishes and removes the dead skin to give you a perfect radiant look.
Q.1 Is aloe vera good for skin whitening?
Ans. Yes, Aloe vera is beneficial for skin whitening when mixed with other natural ingredients. Mix it with honey, lemon or brown sugar to get glowing skin. You can also massage aloe gel to cure dryness and patchy skin.
Q.2 Does aloe vera lighten skin permanently?
Ans. Daily use of aloe vera will reduce skin pigmentation drastically. If you use it daily, it will definitely lighten your skin.
Q.3 Does aloe vera make skin glow?
Ans. Yes, If you use aloe vera regularly, it will make your skin glow. You can also use premium Aloe vera Cucumber Soap which is paraben free and clear of blemishes on the skin.
Q.4 Which is the best aloe vera gel for skin whitening?
Ans. Tatvik’s Aloe Vera Face Gel is one of the best aloe vera gels for skin whitening. It’s 100% organic and also contains the goodness of honey, lemon and glycerin. Daily use of it will give you a radiant glow.